DiscusBook01-06 Complete Set is full with prime photography exclusively by Heiko Bleher, Natasha Khardina and Aquapress Publishers, never published anywhere before.
One can find:
- unique and truly new loricariid catfishes, from Brazil, Colombia and Venezuela;
- discovery of new discus variants, new angelfishes and an overview of the 9 angelfishes recognized by Heiko Bleher throughout South America;
- new discoveries in never before explored Amazon regions;
- first conversation with breeders never interviewed;
- authentic biotope aquariums for discus into the last detail;
- journey’s to untouched Amazon regions unknown to white man and much more.
ISSN 2038-971X | 116 pages | Limited edition
Bleher Discus, Volume 1 is much more than a book about Discus. It is a book for everyone! For those who love nature, for those who are interested in real and fully updated history of Amazon River, for the scientist, limnologists, taxologists or ittiologists and teachers, biologists or zoologists, nature photographers or simply fish lovers.In this book you can find more than just a simple description of the Discus species, but also a great wealth of new animals that no one has never seen before.
ISBN 9788890181610 | 672 pages | Limited edition.
Subscription ADVANCED allows you to have the full access to ALL THE LOCATIONS registered in the BAP Map:
- ALL the articles about aquatic exploration by the best authors with hundreds of photos
- All BIOTOPES IN NATURE with GPS locations and detailed description of the original environment, fishes and plants collected in a precise location, other aquatic inhabitants, water parameters, substrate, data on ecology
- All BIOTOPE AQUARIUM MODELS, the best possible replications of BIOTOPEs In NATURE (lake, creek, river), correct water type and chemical parameters, correct biological community, correct décor material
- FISHES, list of alternative fish species to each BIN/BAM
- PLANTS, list of alternative fish species to each BIN/BAM