DiscusBook01-06 Complete Set is full with prime photography exclusively by Heiko Bleher, Natasha Khardina and Aquapress Publishers, never published anywhere before.
One can find:
- unique and truly new loricariid catfishes, from Brazil, Colombia and Venezuela;
- discovery of new discus variants, new angelfishes and an overview of the 9 angelfishes recognized by Heiko Bleher throughout South America;
- new discoveries in never before explored Amazon regions;
- first conversation with breeders never interviewed;
- authentic biotope aquariums for discus into the last detail;
- journey’s to untouched Amazon regions unknown to white man and much more.
ISSN 2038-971X | 116 pages | Limited edition
ADVANCED Membership allows you to have the full access to ALL THE LOCATIONS registered in the BAP Map:
- ALL the articles about aquatic exploration by the best authors with hundreds of photos
- All BIOTOPES IN NATURE with GPS locations and detailed description of the original environment, fishes and plants collected in a precise location, other aquatic inhabitants, water parameters, substrate, data on ecology
- All BIOTOPE AQUARIUM MODELS, the best possible replications of BIOTOPEs In NATURE (lake, creek, river), correct water type and chemical parameters, correct biological community, correct décor material
- FISHES, list of alternative fish species to each BIN/BAM
- PLANTS, list of alternative fish species to each BIN/BAM