TERRA BROWN – Natural substrate, M-size
The bottom of tropical streams and rivers is composed of a porous and soft substrate where the delicate roots of aquatic plants find a perfect home and an ideal habitat for their growth. Up to now, in the aquarium dedicated to the cultivation of plants, mixtures of mineral rocks of various components and granulometries have been used. The maintenance and breeding of the most delicate species were exclusive to a few enthusiasts who prepared their own mixtures for the bottom and were hardly willing to disclose them.
- soil of tropical origin (allophanic sands), enriched with micro fertilizing elements
- favors the rooting and growth of tropical aquatic plants thanks to its composition
- naturally soft consistency, it promotes rooting avoiding the compaction of the bottom
- helps to lower KH and GH
- keeps the water crystal clear
- available in two grain sizes
- creates an ideal environment for the breeding of bottom fish: corydoras, loaches, gobies, etc.
Packed: 5 L. / 9 L.