What is BAP Map?
BAP Map is the main instrument of the biotope mapping offered to beginners and experienced aquarists to build their own BIOTOPE AQUARIUM Model (BAM). Geographic map marks the GPS locations with the detailed aquatic biotope research and data on aquatic inhabitants that includes:
• original BIOTOPE IN NATURE (BIN)
• FISH and PLANT found in this precise location
• other aquatic inhabitants
• water parameters
• data on ecology
What is BIOTOPE AQUARIUM Model?
BIOTOPE AQUARIUM Model (BAM) is an authentic re-construction of the original – often very small – biotope in Nature, which might disappear at any time without warning, or has already vanished. This little piece of Nature in your home benefits the well-being of the aquarium inhabitants if:
• simulates the original BIOTOPE IN NATURE
• replicates as near as possible the conditions of a certain lake, creek or river
• has the correct water type and chemical parameters
• provides a living space for the correct biological community
• applies the correct décor material