- As an innovative solenoid valve for semi-automatic control by means of a timer switch or for fully automatic control by means of a pH value regulation, the solenoid valve pro can also be connected directly to CO2 Armatur Pro.
- If controlled by a timer switch, the normally closed Solenoid Valve Pro interrupts the CO2 supply and can thus save up to 50 % of the CO2 consumption.
- Since plants do not consume any CO2 at night, the solenoid valve should be synchronised with the light control of the aquarium in this context.
- In combination with a pH value regulation the CO2 supply is optimises because the volume of CO2 is dosed exactly to the amount that is consumed.
- Thanks to the electronic diode circuit, operation of the CO2 Solenoid Valve Pro is extremely quiet, energy-efficient and with very little heat generation.